Monday, July 16, 2012

Every one of us has a story to tell

WELCOME TO FRANK MENCHISE BLOG OF GENZANO DI LUCANIA, YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US AND IF YOU WANT WRITE A COMMENT
-
Welcome to my blog, Genzano it story
and this post, Every one of us has a story to tell
-

Every one of us has a story to tell

Everyone has a story to tell and so have I; so I have thought that this blog here is going to be used from now on to tell my own life story, this is the second post of a long story which I will call, An Old Man Life Story. Today I am going to write my Old man life story, as close as possible to the way that I lived my life during my younger years, so I will tell you how it all happened in those times, but that is not the only reason why I am going to write this story, since I would also like to write this story because I would like to compare this story to the modern ways of living today, just to give it another useful meaning to my writings.
So, let us just imagine if one could go back in time like in time travel fictions and see how people were living then, what would or could we say about those times then? I suppose we would wonder how nowadays way of living would have affected the older generations,
if they had known what life would have been like in the future, since in the old days things were very different then and they did not change very much at all, and if anything happened, it would have happened usually slowly, in fact everything seemed to be standing still, whereas today everything is changing so fast that one has no time even to think about it.
Anyhow, in this first post of, Old man life story, we will start telling you about a story of a young boy who started living his life a long time ago the old ways as it was then; this boy now has become an old man and wonders at the ways we live today; so, this old man now looks at today events and compares them to the time when he was young, therefore, he thinks that it could be interesting if the readers themselves would
also like to compare this old time story to the new ways of living that we live today. But that is not all as I will explain in my next post. See you soon.
------------------------------
Genzano it story
Every one of us has a story to tell
IS GOING TO BE CONTINUED
Next time with the continuation of this same story
----------------------------------
Some useful links
https://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/

http://affordablerentals.blogspot.com/

http://menfranco.blogspot.com

http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com/

No comments: